Avensure launches set of free HR Seminars across UK
TTF Partner Avensure has announced dates and venues of a wide set of HR seminars open to all TTF Members.
The critical areas of discussion on the day will include:
- Directors responsibilities – getting it right first time
- Contracts of employment – how to get them to work for you
- Absenteeism– handling suspected ‘sickies’, persistent lateness, controlling flexible workers
- Conduct v Capability – won’t do, can’t do! Understand the differences and handle correctly
- A brief introduction to GDPR/HR – how does this impact on managing your workforce
- Health & Safety – gain structured advice about your health & safety responsibilities
Attending this event entitles participants to a Critique of their current employment contracts and staff handbook (net worth. Approx. £800). Attendees will also receive access to online H&S courses that are IOSH approved and CPD accredited.
- Norwich, Thursday 21st February, 09:30-12:30
- Milton Keynes, Tuesday 19th March, 09:30-12:30
- Bromley, Wednesday 10th April, 09:30-12:30
- Kingston Upon Thames, Thursday 25th April, 09:30-12:30
- Dartford, Thursday 9th May, 09:30-12:30
- Canterbury, Thursday 23rd May 09:30-12:30
The events are sponsored by Avensure and free to attend, however places are limited – book now to avoid disappointment!
Simply call Tanya Heath on local rate (0161 573 2520) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.