BMF Timber Forum Summer 2018 coming up
27/06/2018 09:30 – 27/06/2018 14:00
BMF 1180 Elliott Court Coventry Business Park, Herald Avenue Coventry, West Midlands CV5 6UB England
The BMF Timber Forum is returning to the Builders Merchant Federation‘s headquarters in Coventry on Wednesday 27th June 2018.
The event – open to both Timber Suppliers and Merchants – will cover a wide range of topics and is designed to provide an in-depth overview of the UK Timber Market.
The speakers’ panel includes TTF Managing Director David Hopkins. He will present the latest updates on the recent TTF Panels Review along with explaining what the Federation is doing to raise the standards of plywood entering the UK market and provide timber merchants with product guidance.
- 09.30 – Coffee and registrations
- 10.00 – Introductions Norman Evans BMF Timber Forum Chairman
- 10.15 – Treated Timber: Andy Hodge, Lonza
- 10.45 – Plywood: How to buy better David Hopkins, MD Timber Trade Federation
- 11.15 – Coffee break
- 11.30 – Market overview and state of trade open forum session chaired by Norman Evans, FW Morgan and BMF Timber Forum Chairman
- 12.00 – Merchant timber sales in a challenging market: Richard Liddle, CRS Building Supplies
- 12.30 – Open Forum
- 13.00 – Networking lunch
- 14.00 – Close of event
TTF Members can register by contacting BMF Membership Services Director Richard Ellithorne at firstname.lastname@example.org.