FREE RPP Workshops for Members
Are you dealing with Due Diligence (DDS) for the EU (UK) Timber Regulation (EUTR)?
Are you preparing for your next TTF RPP audit? Or is this your first one?
Are you struggling to address issues from your previous audits?
Are you interested in knowing common areas of non-compliance and learning about good practices from others?
Join us at the next RPP Workshop for help on preparing and completing your RPP audit.
BOOK YOUR FREE PLACE TODAY
Friday 24th May | 13:00 – 17:00
7 Ridgmount Street
Friday 7th June | 13:00 – 17:00
Hanson Plywood Ltd
Drakes Industrial Estate
More workshops will be confirmed soon!
At the workshop, we will discuss and answer the following questions:
- What, why & how do we complete the RPP (Responsible Purchasing Policy) audit?
- How is it audited? What do we need to prepare?
- What is the latest spot light in the world of timber regulation?
- What is the best practice with due diligence in challenging sourcing countries such as Congo, Russia and China?
- Do we need to do something about certification and other verification schemes? How?
- How can we deal with suppliers?
- What should we check for during an on-site factory visit?
Any further questions? Let us know!
Detailed agenda will be distributed soon.
Note: These workshops are for TTF members only.