NPPD Annual Dinner 2019
Join us on Wednesday 6 November for our NPPD Annual Dinner at the Leonardo Royal London Hotel
Table of 10 £1,200 + VAT
Table of 12 £1,440 + VAT
Single places £120 + VAT each (seated at mixed tables)
Table of 10 £1,600 + VAT
Table of 12 £1,920 + VAT
Single places £160 + VAT each (seated at mixed tables)
The tickets include a drinks reception, a three-course meal, half bottle of wine per person, coffee and chocolates.
A cash bar will be available throughout the evening for all your additional requirements. There is also the opportunity to pre-order the drinks for your table.
The three course dinner will take place following a drinks reception. We will be joined by Jamie Sutherland, a comedian and football fanatic who also performs as an after dinner speaker.
Originally from Liverpool Jamie performed across the UK and toured Europe, performing his stand-up comedy show for impressive crowds as well as appearing as a comedian at private functions and at smaller stand-up comedy clubs.
Alongside his stand-up comedy Sutherland is also the resident comedian at Stoke City and Wigan Athletic where he appears as an after-dinner speaker for guests of the Premiership Clubs.
Our sponsorship packages include a range of benefits and can be bespoke to your budget. Please contact us to discuss sponsorship.
There are discounted accommodation rates available at the venue. These include:
- Superior Double Rooms – £299 (incl breakfast)
- Executive Double Rooms – £329 (incl breakfast)
To book, please contact the hotel directly on 0845 3000 165 and quote the reference: CSP1827050 – Timber Trade Federation
Other hotels in the immediate area include Travelodge London Central Bank, Premier Inn London Blackfriars, and Holiday Inn Express Southwark.
Terms & Conditions
- Tables of 10 or of 12 places are available. The price quoted cannot be reduced if less than 10 or 12 guests are to be seated. Individual bookings are also welcome but guests will be seated at mixed tables.
- We will be unable to provide refunds on cancellations advised after 17 October 2019.
- Places will not be confirmed and invitation cards sent until payment has been received. Please do not reserve your hotel accommodation or travel tickets until TTF have confirmed your place/s at the dinner. TTF is not responsible for any losses incurred for bookings made to third parties.
- The National Panel Products Division has the right to refuse the admission of guests from non-member companies.
- At least one member from the host company is to be seated at each of the tables sponsored by their organisation.