Can you afford not to be a member?
A TTF membership allows you access to exclusive services that help you run and grow your business. It provides timber sector networking opportunities, and offers the chance to connect with leading decision makers in the government and in the market place to play your part in shaping the industry’s future.
What is included in the membership?
- The TTF Code of Conduct: a guarantee of quality and service
- The RPP: an assurance of responsible and legal sourcing
- Support: supplier legality
- Advocacy: your voice to Government
- Promotion: Strengthening your industry’s market influence
- Regional associations
- Sector Representation
- Education & Training
- Business Support Services
- The TTF Online
- Market & Data Statistics
- Members’ Directory & Buyers Guide
- TTF Guides
- TTF Contract Forms
- Technical Support Helpline
- TTF Partners Discounts and Services
Who can join?
TTF membership is open to all businesses and bodies trading or operating within the timber industry. This includes merchants, importers, agents, distributors, and shippers, plus companies and organisations whose customers deal with timber. Currently, we have 300 members accounting for approximately 80% of timber imported into the UK. Every employee of your organisation will receive access to TTF membership benefits and services.