TTF partners with Front Group to improve transparency in Global Timber supply chains
The Timber Trade Federation is glad to confirm its partnership with Front Group for 2018 with the aim of improving transparency in global Timber supply chains by addressing modern slavery.
This topic will be discussed in detail at the 4th Modern Slavery &Human Rights in Supply Chain Conference to be held at Norton Rose Fulbright, 3 More Riverside, London SE12AQ on 24-25 September 2018.
The event is designed to equip businesses with actionable insights and a good understanding of how the issues of forced labour and human rights abuse can be eradicated from their supply chain.
The Conference will provide a sufficiently distinctive, collaborative and solution-packed two-day agenda. You are guaranteed focussed corporate learning at its best through practical case studies, interactive roundtable discussions and open Q&As.
Led by the world’s top brands, you will hear from senior supply chain, compliance, and sustainability practitioners alongside leading policymakers, including;
- Norton Rose Fulbright, Partner, Milana Chamberlain
- UK Parliament House of Commons, Co-chair of APPG Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery ,Vernon Coaker
- Rentokil Initial, Chief Procurement & Supply Chain Officer, Brian Webb
- Nordea, Chief Sustainability Strategist, Ase Bergstedt
- InterContinental Hotels Group, Head of Governance, Process & Planning, Laura Simmonds
- Electricity North West, Head of Risk, Control & Assurance, Richard Bean
- Balfour Beatty, Head of Sustainable Procurement, Aaron Reid
- Marshalls, Group Marketing & Sustainability Director, Chris Harrop
- Pennon Group, Head of Legal Compliance, Alison Ramsey
- Caterers Choice, Operations & Technical Services Director, Dawn Welham
Get a full overview of the conference with your event brochure here: https://front-group.co.uk/modernslavery/brochure/
Register your place today with your 10% discount – enter “FG10” here: https://front-group.co.uk/modernslavery/registration/